Tuesday morning we had our 39 week appt, I still can't quite believe that I have made it this far!! I am making progress towards delivering this guy, slowly but surely, at least thats how it feels. My doctor will only induce labor if we get to 41 weeks. I wish it would be sooner, since my body is really ready for him to be out, but at least we have a plan. Also had to schedule a 40 week appt, which looks like it will be long. They do another ultrasound, NST (to check out babies heart rate and reaction to contractions), and then of course meeting with the doctor. Too bad the only available appt is at 7:45am Monday March 2nd! Guess thats what happens when you aren't supposed to make it this far so you forget to schedule appts for the last month of pregnancy. Erik and I are both crossing our fingers that we don't make it to that appt. I will post some pics later today once the battery from the camera is done charging.
No comments:
Post a Comment