Monday, February 9, 2009

37 weeks!!




37 week pics!!
Well we have finally made it...full term!! I still can't believe after everything we have been through in the last 2-3 months that we have actually made it to full term with this little guy. Well actually he's probably not that little of a guy. I am finally completely bed rest and med free. I cannot express how great it feels to do whatever I want, not have to carry medication in my purse at all times, and have alarms set every 8 hours so I don't miss a dose. We have our next appointment on Wednesday and will also have a growth ultrasound at that time to check and see how big he is. Thank you to everyone that has said prayers and kept us in your thoughts. We feel so blessed to have so many great friends and family members that have helped us get through these last few months. We love you all!!

No comments: