Thursday, January 15, 2009

Testing Baby Stuff

In preparation for our little bundle of joy we started putting some of his stuff together last night. Then we realized that we had to test it out for him...enjoy!













This is Lily trying to get her mini tennis balls back after she pushed them under the couch...not work out so well for her!
Things continue to go well for me. Only some minor episodes of cramping with occasional contractions. The half way point to our goal is quickly approaching...making it to 36 weeks pregnant! We remain hopeful that our goal will be reached.

3 comments:

Eric and Ashlee said...

Poor Lily!!! :)

The Wi Family said...

So glad that things are going better! I still have some things for you and baby--someday I'll have to make a trip out to see you if you're up for visitors. I love the pictures. Isn't it fun getting things ready?

imthebeve said...

Paula Lily looks so cute testing the funiture. I thought you were having a boy? hmmm. And she is kind of harry.:)

Have a great day

Carol