Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome

We decided to create this blog so that all our friends and family can stay up to date with the changes that are going on in our life. Today I am 24 weeks pregnant (6 months). I am getting bigger, sometimes it seems by the day, but feel really good! Haven't taken any pictures yet, but now that I have found my misplaced camera I will get some taken and post them. We are currently looking for a house to buy, and hoping to be out of our apartment before the baby gets here. I will try to keep this as updated as possible. Stay tuned for 24 week pictures!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. Looking forward to keeping up with how things are going with you guys and the progression of the little man. Hope you guys are well. Take care and we will talk with you soon...BTW, when are you guys coming down?

Kathy said...

Nice to hear that all is going well. I have been working in OB/gyn/high risk for the last couple of years, so it is good to hear that they caught your PTL early. Bed rest sucks but it is well worth it in the end!(I was on BR w/Tim for pre-eclampsia)Thanks for the posts and can't wait to read the next one.