Sunday, August 16, 2009

5 Months

Colton's 5 month photo shoot...Its hard to believe that he is already that old! He is sitting all by himself now. Sometimes he gets a little too excited, flings himself backwards and can't quite catch his balance, but other than that he doesn't need our help. We have given up on rice cereal and moved onto oatmeal. We had 1 day of success with rice cereal, but after that he would make the worst faces and just spit it out. So I decided to just try oatmeal instead. So far he is actually liking it. We are going to keep him on the oatmeal for a few weeks and then start introducing veggie purees. I am going to try making the purees myself. We have so many great farmers markets around here until October that I want to try and take advantage of them. So wish us luck!
















No comments: