skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Hollerbach Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yummy rings!

Don't even think about getting my rings Lily!

Say cheese!!

I swear I had nothing to do with it!

You talkin' to me?

Posted by Erik and Paula at 10:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • The Kang Family
    Our Neglected Blog is Back!
    14 years ago
  • The Zeronik Family
    Crockett is taking matters into his own hands
    14 years ago
  • The Arbles Family
    To the world you may just be one person...But to one person you might just be the world.
    15 years ago
  • The Wi Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Holy cow...I'm already 3 months old!! I love my r...
      • Yummy rings!Don't even think about getting my rin...
      • Hmm...maybe I should roll over? Fine here I go......
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)

About Me

My photo
Erik and Paula
We were married on Sept 8, 2007 and are now expecting our baby boy on March 2, 2009!!
View my complete profile