40 weeks
So the due date has arrived, yet we still have no baby!! When all the preterm labor stuff started I was sure that when the due date rolled around we would already have a baby several weeks old. Yet once again he has decided to prove that this pregnancy is on his terms and not mine. We had a long appointment today. Everything with baby looks good, but unfortunately for me there was no progress from last weeks appointment! So to hopefully help get things going the doctor stripped my membranes, she warned me that it hurt, but turns out its quite possibly the worst pain ever. Then again I have yet to go through actual labor so I may have to correct that statement, hopefully soon! We have our next appointment scheduled for Friday, which once again we hope not to make it to, but most likely will. I have decided that this kid owes me big time...2.5-3 months of bed rest and medication, 2 days spent in the hospital at 32 weeks, now going over due!! He's so lucky that all this will be worth it once he actually makes his appearance and I have him in my arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment