Wednesday, December 17, 2008

29 week appt

So we had our weekly ultrasound and doctor appointment yesterday. Finally it was an appointment with some good news!! So far everything is stable. There were no changes from last week, and things actually looked better. I have had no contractions and only a few episodes of cramping. I am to just keep doing what I have been doing...bed rest and the same medications.

Erik was at the airport heading down to Arizona for his cousin Patrick's graduation this coming weekend. So my mom came with me to the appointment. It was fun because she has never seen an ultrasound before, only the pictures that we have shown people. They didn't do ultrasounds routinely when she was pregnant with me or my brother. Everything with baby looked great, and we even got to see him practice breathing!!

Since Erik is going to be gone all week I am staying with my parents until Friday. Then I am lucky enough to have a great friend, Carmen, who is coming to stay with me (until Erik gets back) all the way from Oklahoma!! I am so excited and can't wait to see her. Haven't seen her since my wedding. So a big THANK YOU to Carmen for coming and to her husband Scott for giving up his wife during the holidays...love you guys!!

I have 29 week pictures but am having a hard time posting them, I will get them up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

The Wi Family said...

Yay for good news!!! I'm glad that things are looking up!